Walker’s Airport Consulting Group offers specialized parking design, consulting and restoration services on a global scale. Recognized for providing solutions based on practicality and implementability, the firm has served over 100 national and international airports.
Airport parking is unique because of the sheer volume of cars and pedestrian traffic processed daily. Travelers must be serviced in a timely fashion with the utmost convenience and extensive amenities, such as curbside valet, premium business or frequent flyer parking, and, of course, reserved prepaid parking.
Airport parking facilities create an initial opinion of the airport and leave a lasting impression. As such, they must be designed, managed and operated correctly and at the highest level of customer service.
- Parking Structure/Car Park Design
- Consolidated Rental Car Facility (ConRAC) Design
- Parking and Landside Master Plans
- Feasibility & Demand Studies
- Operations & Management Analysis
- Pricing Studies
- Access & Parking Revenue Control Systems/CPMS
- Graphics Design & Wayfinding
- Re-lighting Analyses
- Garage Repair & Restoration
- Design-Build Scope Documents