- System layout and design
- RFP specification development
- Cost estimates
- Pre-proposal conference
- Responses to proposer questions
- Proposal review and evaluation
- Reference checks
- Vendor interviews
- Contract negotiations
- Installation oversight
- Invoice review and approval
- Acceptance testing
As with many industries, technological innovation is transforming the parking industry, resulting in parking systems that are more user-friendly, more efficient, and more profitable than ever before. Walker has helped hundreds of owners implement new parking systems. Our Car Park Management Systems (CPMS) Group was created for this very purpose. We spend thousands of hours per year researching and analyzing parking systems. We meet with vendors and visit their installations to gain first-hand knowledge regarding their products and services.
Walker delivers its parking technology knowledge through studies that evaluate parking systems to determine which technologies offer the best fit and opportunities for improvements. We consider needs, pros and cons, features, functionality, customer service, revenue potential, costs and cost/benefit.
Walker can also evaluate your existing parking system and provide recommendations for upgrades or replacement.
Our comprehensive procurement assistance services include:
Our parking technologies consulting services include:
- Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS)
- Automated Parking Guidance Systems (APGS)
- License Plate Recognition (LPR)
- Multi-space and Single-space Parking Meters
- Valet Parking Systems
- Pay-by-cell and other Mobile Applications
- Sensor Technology