There are three things that are critical to perpetuate our business – satisfied clients, great employees, and a progressive business approach. Without satisfied clients, we do not exist as a firm. And because 85% of our business is repeat, we are laser focused on our clients’ requirements. Without great employees, we cannot develop the consultants and leaders essential to serve our clients and reach our financial goals. Providing an attractive shareholder return also helps us retain key personnel and motivates those who aspire to firm ownership.
- Focuses on exceeding client requirements and expectations
- Embraces a philosophy of team work and collaboration
- Leads the industry in research and development
- Invests in staff continuing education and professional growth
- Has had a successful internal leadership and ownership transfer program
- Has staff turnover below industry average
- Provides autonomy to but expects responsibility from its co-workers